Sunday, May 11, 2014

Her children arise and call her blessed. Proverbs 31:28

My Mother... what a beautiful woman!!

This woman gave me life... I am very proud to call her "my mother"!! I wish there was not 1000 miles separating us today... I miss her very much. I think about what she means to me and what this day means. She taught me what it means to be a mom. She truly is a woman like no other. Her love is unconditional and selfless. There are truly no words to adequately describe how thankful I feel that God blessed me with her. She has been such an powerful influence in my life and she continues to be even now.  I see beauty in her that I know without a doubt God placed in her.




On this day I also feel very blessed to be a Mother. I can say without a doubt that my kids are my greatest accomplishment in life. I am very proud of both of them. They are such amazing young adults now. I am truly honored to say I am their mother. I am excited to see what God has planned for their adult lives. God has truly blessed me. 


The greatest Mother's Day gift is the blessing of my two kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment